Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Spiderwebs


I got into my car this morning and noticed a spider had made a web in my driver side mirror. I looked at it for a moment, and thought about the Spider as he / she was building that web. And, I wondered... did the Spider freak out making the web in front of a mirror? What was it thinking when it saw itself making that web?

Speaking of mirrors... I'd love to know how mirrors are made, they have a "How it's Made" episode on that?

I digress...

When my Grandfather was living, he had a special room which included a bulletin board, a chair, and a desk with a computer, printer, and paper, envelops etc; he called it his "Spiderweb", it was a place he would go to write. I've decided to take on the challenge of writing a Novel in November (or the first draft, at least). I have taken on the challenge through nanowrino.org to get my story down. We are talking quantity first, not quality; quantity meaning at least 50,000 words (about 175 pages), and the quality following with editing in December. I don't know if my story is going to be any good, but I'm going to do the best I can to make it happen.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment